56T is a holistic sexual health and wellbeing service for all trans/non-binary people, their partners and friends. We are a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for anyone who anyone with sexual health or wellbeing needs. We are open every Wednesday, from 4:30 to 7:00pm on Level 2 at 56 Dean Street.
Our services include:
- Free, confidential sexual health screening
- Liver function tests which are important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP (Emergency HIV prevention medication)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Gender identity counselling
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Housing Advice from Stonewall Housing (first Wednesday of the month)
- Sexual assault and hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support and non-statutory social work
- Social support and community drop-ins
- PrEP (HIV prevention medicine)
56 Dean Street’s Trans services are award-winning, and have received acknowledgements for inclusivity & diversity, as well as a Nursing Times Award for ‘Enhancing Patient Dignity’.